Sometimes, all you need to make a project happen is a little ingenuity and some common household items. In this article, we’re going to show you 10 DIY household items you can make with just a soda bottle and some stuff from walmart (cleaning supplies). From wine glasses to birdhouses, these projects are sure to provide you with some fun and useful home decor! So get ready to take your DIY skills up a notch, because these projects are easy as pie.
How to Make a Soda Bottle Fountainer
If you’re looking for a fun and easy way to recycle old soda bottles, check out this DIY soda bottle fountainainer. All you need is a soda bottle and some stuff from Walmart! You can create different designs ornaments using the condensation that collects on the top of the fountainer. Just be sure to clean it periodically so that your ornaments don’t start to build up on the surface.
How to Make a Glass Bottle Candlestick
If you’re crafty and always looking for creative ways to spruce up your home, consider making a glass bottle candlestick. This project is easy to do, inexpensive, and can be customized to fit your style.
Here’s how to make one:
1. Start by cutting the top of a soda bottle off using a sharp knife. Make sure the opening is large enough to fit a wax candle inside.
2. Next, take some wire hangers and bend one end into a U-shape. The other end should have a loop on it.
3. Insert the U-shaped end of the wire hanger into the opening in the soda bottle top, making sure that the loop hangs down below the edge of the bottle. Push down on the wire hanger to secure it in place.
4. Now light a wax candle inside of the bottle and enjoy your new glass candle holder!
How to Make a Mason Jar Vase
If you’re looking for a unique way to display flowers or plants in your home, consider making a Mason Jar Vase. All you need is a soda bottle and some items from your local Walmart. Here’s how to do it:
1. Fill the bottom of the soda bottle with potting soil or sand.
2. Add a few small plants or flowers to the soil, then put the Mason jar on top of the plants.
3. Fill the top part of the Mason jar with water, then screw on the lid.
How to Make a Recycled Paper Plate Suncatcher
Looking for a fun way to display a summer sunset? Make a recycled paper plate suncatcher! This project is easy to do and can be completed with just a soda bottle and some items from your local Walmart.
First, gather your materials:
-One soda bottle
-Thin plastic sheeting or wrapping paper
-Ruler or measuring tape
-String or yarn
-Sunscreen or other protective agent if using sunlight to create light
Next, cut the top off the soda bottle. Turn it so that the flat side is facing down and use scissors to cut around the circumference of the bottle. You should now have two circles – one smaller than the other. Place the smaller circle over the larger one, centering it on top. Cut around the circumference of both circles with scissors, then use a ruler or measuring tape to make sure they are equal in size. Now you can carefully peel off the plastic film covering the outside of your glassware. If you’re using sunlight to create light, now is also a good time to apply sunscreen or another protective agent if desired. Trace around each lid with your permanent marker (or write whatever else you want), then cut out pieces that measure approximately 1 inch wide by 2 inches long. Give each piece of glassware a gentle tap against a hard surface to ensure that any bubbles have been eliminated and that there are no sharp edges remaining. Once all of your glassware
How to Make a Cork Board Door Hanger
If you’re looking for an easy way to spruce up your door and keep it from swinging open in the wind, a cork board door hanger is perfect! All you need is a soda bottle and some inexpensive items from Walmart.
To make your cork board door hanger, first cut a small hole in the top of the soda bottle lid. Then, use a hot glue gun to attach a piece of cork to the top of the lid. Make sure that the cork is centered on the lid and press down evenly. Finally, glue the lid onto the bottle using hot glue.
How to Make a Recycled Plastics Milk Jug Clock
Making a recycled plastics milk jug clock is a relatively easy project that can add an interesting and unique touch to your home. All you need is a soda bottle and some materials from your local Walmart. Here’s how to make it:
1. Start by cutting the top off of the soda bottle. Be sure to cut off the screw-on cap as well, since we’ll need to remove that later.
2. With the help of a needle or sharp knife, hollow out the center of the bottle using a spoon or chopstick as a guide. Try not to over-process the bottle, since you want to leave some of its original shape intact so that you can see it in the end product.
3. Once the center of the bottle is hollowed out, fill it with sand or gravel until it reaches the top of the soda bottle. This will help keep your clockFunctional and looking good while being environmentally friendly!
4. Screw on the screw-on cap and you’re ready to start assembling your recycled plastics milk jug clock! Just put small pieces of insulation material over each button or light bulb socket, then insert them into their corresponding holes on the clock faceplate. Be sure that all wires are tucked away safely before putting on final finishing touches like stickers or paint
How to Make a Tea Light Candle Holder
Making a tea light candle holder is a simple project that can be completed in just a few minutes. All you need is a soda bottle and some supplies from your local Walmart. First, cut the top off of the soda bottle. Then, use a sharp knife to cut a sliver out of the bottom of the bottle so that it forms an opening large enough to fit a tea light candle inside. Finally, insert the tea light candle into the opening and seal it up with the plastic cap from the soda bottle.
In this article, we have showcased 10 DIY household items that you can make with just a soda bottle and some stuff from Walmart. From shaving cream to lip balm, these are all great DIY projects that can be easily done in your home without any special materials or tools required. If you’re looking for something to do during your spare time or want to add a little bit of creativity and flair into your life, try out one of these fun DIY projects!